Crystal Lok® Concrete Treatment
waterproofs concrete structures
with a single application onto either the wet side or onto the dry
unpressurized side of concrete structures
Crystal Lok® provides defense against attack and penetration by most chemicals, by water and by other liquids under pressure onto either the treated side or by pressure onto the untreated side of concrete structures.
Crystal Lok® Concrete Treatment is a water-based and non-hazardous concrete treatment which has been specified by international engineer and contracting firms for large and small projects since 1992.
• Applications have included more than 350 new Bridge Decks, Viaducts, Fly-over interchanges, Causeways, and Parking Structures, Resort Swimming Pools, Automotive Sales and Repair Facilities, Electrical Vaults Below Grade, Basements, Wine Storage Tunnels Below Irrigation Systems. AND —
• Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory (LIGO) 5 kilometer long precast concrete test tunnels for California Technical Institute at Hanford, Washington, USA
• Shanghai Pudong International Airport roads, aprons and parking structures with 21800 sq meter (234,650 sq foot) treated with Crystal Lok®.
• Suzhou City Stadium, China, used for the 2008 Olympics and 2015 WTTC Opening Ceremony and competitions. All parking, ramps, concourse, floors with 18800 sq meter (202,300 sq foot) treated with Crystal Lok®.
• Shanghai Science & Technology Hall exterior aprons, with 3300 sq meter (35,500 sq foot) treated with Crystal Lok®.